Location: ManchesterSalary: £19,000 annually
In this position, you will play a crucial role during SLC. We fully expect applicants for this role to have keen problem-solving skills and a laser focused attention to detail, leaving no stone unturned in the pursuit of capturing and eliminating issues and bugs.
- Create game test cases and test scenarios.
- Identify issues and defects across multiple platforms and environments.
- Working closely with developers in an agile development environment.
- Create concise and consistent defect reports.
- Executing test passes from plans, as well as ad-hoc and destructive testing.
- Participating in daily stand-up meetings.
- Communicate with the QA Lead through the day highlighting major issues or concerns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- ISTQB or BCS certification in Software Testing.
- Quality focus with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong organisational skill and the ability to manage time effectively.
- A passion for success and thirst for learning new skills.
- A positive, friendly, can-do attitude with the ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in testing
- Experience in authoring test cases, test plans and QA documents
Nice to Have
- Experience in Gaming or Casino industry
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Basic automation skill in any programming language
- Passion for games
What we offer
- Full-time employment
- Starting annual salary of £19,000
- Ability to travel between our Stockholm and Manchester offices
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid working (home/office)
- Company Perk scheme
- Great working environment
Apply via LinkedIn to join us in our new adventure and be part of creating something special.