Salary: £27,500 annually
In this position, you will play a crucial role during SLC. We fully expect applicants for this role to have keen problem-solving skills and a laser focused attention to detail, leaving no stone unturned in the pursuit of capturing and eliminating issues and bugs.
- Monitor and improve QA processes. Documenting test processes on Confluence in collaboration with the team.
- Maintain the test cases repository. Making sure the test cases are up-to-date, clear, and easy to understand.
- Execute tests and provide support to other testers, where required, during the testing of a project.
- Coordinate bug fixes with the development team. Track, research, report, and manage bugs in JIRA to ensure they are resolved.
- Overseeing the quality delivery of multiple projects. Ensuring each project passes all the quality checks before a release.
- Provide qualitative feedback to our development team regarding player experience and usability.
- Assist in re-creating problems reported for Live games.
- Collaborate across multiple disciplines within the team in driving the game to completion.
- Monitor execution of test cases and bug activity.
- Mentoring and coaching the QA testers. Identify gaps and provide training.
- Strong understanding of software testing methodologies, processes, and quality metrics
- Experience in Gaming or Casino industry
- Minimum 2 year of experience in testing
- Experience in authoring test cases, test plans and QA documents
- Strong attention to detail
- Communicative English – both written and spoken
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Automation skill in any programming language
- Passion for games
What we offer
- Full-time employment
- Starting annual salary of £27,500
- Ability to travel between our Stockholm and Manchester offices
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid working (home/office)
- Company Perk scheme
- Great working environment
Apply via LinkedIn to join us in our new adventure and be part of creating something special.